Ocean Killy Water White
Goggles For Water Sport
Ocean Killy Water Sunglasses Information
- Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities.
- Hard Coating, Tinting, Polarized, UV Absorbing and Impact Resistance layers deliver outstanding protection from glare, impact and harmful UV rays.
- PC,w/8c cat.3 Smoke UV100% Protection/CE with ATOM Polarized system lens .
- HYDROPHOBIC, OLEOPHOBIC coating- water repellent.
- Grand vision one lens with 8 base curve radius. Huge visual area.
- Scratch resistant coating.
- Comfortable Anti Impact Nose pad.
- Hydrophilic Rubber Grips on the nosepad and temples to ensure a secure fit, even when wet.
- Shock absortion rubber all around the frame.
- Clip-on for prescription lenses (optional).
- CE EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- USA ANSI Z80.3. and ANSI Z87.1-2003
- AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Grimalid TR90 Lightweight material for flexibility and flotation.
- Air Chambers into the temples for improve floating even in the worst situations.
- Additional Yellow Foam tube floater.
- Two different locking systems:
- Adjustable security elastic strap. Suggested locking for dynamic movements while practicing xtreme sports (kitesurf, windsurf,…..)
- Ideal to be used with helmets.
- Standard configuration secured by Safety cords in the air chambers temples. Suggested for any type of sport activity.
- The Neoprene retainer necklace (optional) will give you an extra security, preventing to lose your sportshades whichever is the locking system you use.
- Structure designed to allow constant ventilation that helps to evacuate steam against fogging.
- Air vents between lens and frame.
- Air vents between frame and shock absortion rubber.
- Air vents between shock absortion rubber and face.
- The lens is rippel treated to help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and to makes water pearl off.
EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag
Optional Accessories: Between face shock absorption rubber and neoprene leash
No customer reviews for the moment.