2023 Cabrinha FX2
FREESTYLE / CROSSOVER
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup(sold separately) [NEW DESIGN]
Air and style are two words synonymous within the board sport industry. Most people develop their skills to achieve one or both of these terms, but to really master them both, you need a product that will allow you to get there.
A true crossover kite, the FX2 gives riders the tools to take to the sky in the Big Air realm delivering fast powerful loops with amazing catch ability, but with a change of bridle, they then have a no compromise freestyle machine that will allow you to push your limits and the boundaries of what you thought possible.
The new Hybrid Frame and HRD Lite materials have further increased the range of the FX2 to allow for an increased low end range, and also maneuverability in the higher winds and during double loops.
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Static low elongation bridle for improved reactive feel
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: durability, stability and responsiveness
- HTD for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- HTD Hybrid Frame
- NEW: Durable TPU Leading edge bumpers
No customer reviews for the moment.