CABRINHA VISION WING
High rigidity LE Inflatable, High reactive Dihedral with high lift profile, Medium AR and convex strut
Vision is a word that can mean multiple things. It could be said that it relates to the increased range of sight that was incorporated into this new wing through strategic window placement, or its new outlines, or it could mean the act of foresight to see where this incredible sport is going, and to create a product for the next generation of wing foilers. How ever you take it, the new Cabrinha Vision is the next generation wing from the Cab Design Works Team.
(Leash sold separately)
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- HD large diameter UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Durable TPU bumpers
- NEW: Handles - Fully moulded composite widespan handles
- Hi-vis, Weather resistant, low elongation TPU window
- Load path panel layout
- High reactive front handle
- high rigidity centre section stitching design
- Lightweight TPU bladders
- NEW: fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: high dihedral for great upwind stability, reactive handling and a balanced flex
- NEW:full airfoil centre section for low end power
- New: Convex strut for added rigidity
- NEW: Dump valve for fast deflate
|Wind Range in Knots (75kg rider)||25-45||20-40||17-36||16-34||15-30||13-27||11-26||7-20||6-18||5-17|
Weight of Wing (kg) Without Bag
(Tolerances may vary)
2 X SPRINT 3.0
The new Sprint 3.0 inflation system increases air flow from leading edge to the strut. The new straight and angled valves allow for no kinking of the inflation tube. It's secure fit design also allows for easy maintenance. All Cabrinha wings sport 2 x Sprint 3.0 to aid in faster inflate and deflate times.
COMPOSITE WIDESPAN ANTI TWIST HANDLES
Multi material composite wide span handles provide the rigidity you need for control, but with the benefit of soft to touch materials in the areas you need it. The widespan design allows for micro adjustment to fine tune the wings performance, as well as to aid in transitions and maneuvers.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE
Infused with the technology of the Widespan Handles, the Pure Impulse front handle provides a direct location for carrying, maneuvering and also for controlling the wing. On a wave the Pure Impulse Handle allows you to move the wing where you want it, when you want it, allowing you to focus on the wave ahead.