This is a cookie agreement request — you can customize it or disable in the backoffice: Modules / Module manager / AN Cookie Popup.
WETSUITS FOR MEN
WETSUITS FOR WOMEN
EXTENSION - POWER BASE
HELMETS - HATS
F4 WINDSURFING FOILS
FOIL FRONT WING
FOIL REAR WING
PRIPUČIAMI RATAI,TAMPYMO VIRVĖS
HOW TO CHOOSE SUP?
SCUBA DIVING EQUIPMENT
PRODUCTS FOR SWIMMING IN THE POOL
AQUAPAC DRY BAGS
SNOWBOARD BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
How to choose skateboard?
A faithful friend in any underwater fishing conditions - the versatile and compact Scorpena A knife - can be used as a main and spare.
• the blade has two cutting edges - straight and toothed;
• ergonomic plastic handle fits comfortably in the hand;
• the risk of losing the knife is minimal
• the knife can be fixed in any convenient place using rubber straps that are included in the standard package - on the forearm, on the weight, on the leg, etc.;
• the blade is made of AISI 420 steel, which means strength (better than 304), but slightly less corrosion resistance than 304 steel;
• due to the blackened anode coating, the knife is moderately protected from the harmful effects of the aggressive environment of art;
• knife length - 19 cm, blade length - 9 cm, blade width at the base - 1.8 cm;
• length of rubber straps - 45 cm;
• knife weight - 45 grams.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Scorpena A Knife
* Required fields
Your review cannot be sent